REGISTRATION & ADMISSION
The registration for the entrance test /Interview commences in the month of December, every year. The new admission is open for Pre Nursery and Pre- KG and for a limited number of seats vacant in other classes. The children who have completed three (Plus, Minus three months as on Ist March) years of age are eligible for registration to Pre- KG. The admission to other classes is done if a vacancy exists. The request for registration is a pre requisite and doesn’t ensure admission. The registration charges are non refundable. The registration form must be complete in all respects at the time of submission to the office. The incomplete forms are rejected outrightly. The school will not be responsible if a child, who is registered, but fails to appear in the Entrance test/ Interview on the scheduled date/time. Syllabus of entrance test to various classes is from NCERT books only. A list of candidates selected for admission is put up on the notice board in the school. The parents are expected to come personally and check up the selection list. The dues in respect of the children selected for admission, must be deposited within 2 days (during bank hours) of notification of the list. The counterfoil of the deposits voucher should be produced to the office(during working hours) failing which the seat will be allotted to the next candidate on waiting list. The decision of the Principal in all matters concerning admission shall be final and binding. The admission may be refused to any candidate without assigning any reason.
Registration and Admission for Toddler’s & Primary Wing commences in the month of December every year. The admission is done as per the given age of the child:
- Play Way 2+
- Nursery 3+
- LKG 4+
- UKG 5+
- Class I 6+
Registration and Admission for Grade 5 onwards commences in the month of December every year. Entrance Test for these classes is conducted in the month of February.
• The admission to a class is done if a vacancy exists.
• The admission to Senior Secondary Classes is not open to outsiders, unless the child possesses an outstanding merit in academic and co curricular activities, subject to the availability of the seat.
• The registration charges are non-refundable. The school will not be responsible if a child, who is registered, but fails to appear in the entrance test.
• The registration form must be complete in all respects at the time of submission to the office.
• A list of candidates selected for admission is put up on the notice board in the school.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
The registration form must be submitted along with a Photocopy of the under mentioned documents :
1. Birth Certificate, issued by a valid authority like Municipal Committee / CMO.
2. Aadhar Card (Ward and Parents)
3. Transfer Certificate in original.
4. Migration Certificate in original (class XI & XII),
5. Report Card of Last class attended / D.M.C.
6. Two latest coloured passport size photographs of the child.
6. Immunization Card.
*The registration is a pre-requisite and does not ensure admission.
In case a child has to be withdrawn from the school, one month prior notice is required to be given in writing by the parents to the Principal. The School Leaving Certificate is issued on a payment of Rs. 50/- and after the clearance of the arrears and other dues.
- Parents are requested to give one month notice failing which fee for one month will be charged.
- Transfer Certificates are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
- It will take 7 working days after clearance to process the application for withdrawal, so ensure timely approval for the same.
- The school is authorized to give only the TC, any other counter singing by relevant authorities, (State/ District) is the responsibility of the parent.
- A fee of Rs. 50/- is charged for issuing a school leaving certificate. The certificate is issued after clearance of the arrears and other dues.
SUSPENSION AND RUSTICATION
A Child found guilty of creating any sort of nuisance in the class / school / damaging the school property / using abusive or vulgar language against the fellow students / school mates / teachers / members of non-teaching staff or hospitality staff, will be given two warning letters in the first instance and subsequently he / she will be suspended for a week. The student will be rusticated in case of repetition of above said behavioral problems.
CLICK ON Link given below to Download E-Prospectus